The 4 Hour Work Week (Tim Ferris)9.5/10 (Expert Score)
The new currency of the modern age is not money but free time. T. Ferris shows how you too can manage to work less.
This New York Times besteller shows you how to live your life with less and still be „rich“. The new rich is not about money, it is about time.
Forget old concepts of working overhours to safe up for your dream vacations. Use this blueprint to have more of your time right here and right now. This book contains:
- How to earn 40.000$ with 4 hours per week working time
- The benefits of outsourcing your personal burdens
- How to influence your boss to receive a remote and time independent job
- The elimination of the highest time consuming tasks
- How to plan for your „mini- retirements“